In the spirit of Halloween, we found an appetizer that’s sure to be a fright! Grab a handful of chips and dig into the many layers of a boo-tiful dip for this week’s Monday Munchies.
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- ½ cup of salsa
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of guacamole
- ¼ cup of black olives
- tortilla chips, to serve
- In a bowl, mix the beans and salsa.
- Put the sour cream in a plastic bag. Cut off the end of one corner of the bag.
- Spread the bean mixture onto a plate. Spread guacamole over the beans.
- Pipe out a bullseye pattern of sour cream over the guacamole.
- Run a toothpick through the sour cream from the centre outward, until it looks like a spiderweb.
- Garnish with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, and black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
The Halloween fun doesn’t end here. Follow our blog for more mysterious recipes.
Recipe courtesy of Tasty